GYS Tig 220 DC HF 220amp Tig
Sturdy construction, designed for pipe welding, the TIG 220 DC is a high quality welder for mild and stainless steels (TIG and MMA). Its ergonomic interface makes settings adjustment easy and intuitive.
Clear and intuitive interface.
Quick adjustments on the front panel :
- hot / cold current
- pulse frequency
- downslope time
- pre-gas / post-gas
- upslope time
- welding current
OPTIMISED DC WELDING
TIG DC : continuous current for ferrous metals.
TIG DC Pulse : reduces heat distortion of the workpiece.
SPOT : fast and precise spot welding, ideal before welding thin metal sheets.
2 types of start-up : HF (without contact) or LIFT (with contact) for electro-sensitive environments.
trigger modes : 2T, 4T and 4T LOG.
Automatic detection of the torch : compatible with trigger, double button and potentiometer torches.
AIP (Adjust Ideal Position) : helps to position the torch before welding (4T & 4T LOG modes).
- MMA : Basic rutiles and rutile electrodes (up to Ø 5 mm).
- MMA Pulse : Developed for pipe welding as well as vertical up welding.
- Reinforced panels & shockproof rubber pads on the external body.
- Light (12.5 kg), compact and easy to move on-site.
- Displays current/voltage during and after welding (DMOS/QMOS).
- Save 10 programs for each process, for repetitive tasks.
- Food pedal and remote control (optional).
HIGH-TECH POWER SUPPLY
- Flexible Voltage power supply, the machine will work on a single phase power supply from 85 to 265 V.
- PFC technology (Power Factor Correction), the electrical power supply usage is optimised for up to 30% energy savings.
- Automatic, the cooling unit is controlled by the machine.
- Easy connection thanks to the two Plug & Play connectors.
- Water cooled torch, for better comfort and access to difficult areas.