GYS - Plasma Cutter 45amp Single Phase
The CUTTER 45 CT is a 45 A plasma cutter with a clean cutting capacity of 20 mm thick on a wide range of materials thanks to the MT/AT 40 torch range. The HF-free arcing system preserves and increases the lifetime of consumables. Designed to be used in difficult environments, it has a very robust mechanics and a user friendly control panel. It is pre-wired for use on automatic cutting tables.
- Faster cutting speed using oxygas.
- Cuts all types of steel (mild, stainless, tempered, HLE), aluminium, copper, etc.
- Optimised cooling using the ventilation corridor that helps insulating the electronic components from the dust.
- Consumables setting up is easy for maximum productivity.
- Duty cycle 41 A at 60 % (40°C).
Flexible Voltage Hose (85 to 265V), accepts very long network connections (100 m).
PFC technology, the electrical network is better exploited and allows an energy saving of 30%.
TORCH RANGE MT 70 / AT 70 (6/12M)
- Disconnectable torch for easy storage and replacement.
- Effective cutting: air cooled torch body for a high arc stability at the different paces.
- Easy to use trigger mechanism for more safety.
- Designed to be shock and heat resistant.
- Cutting depth 5mm deeper than a standard torch.
EFFECTIVE IN EVERY WORKPLACE
User friendly interface :
- 3 working modes : plain metal sheet / open metal sheet / locked
- manual setting of the air pressure using front screen chart.
- HF-free ignition to prevent disturbances that could damage. nearby electronic equipment.
- Compatible with CNC kit for automatic cutting tables.
- Disconnectable earth cable for easy storage and simple replacement.
DESIGNED TO LAST
- Reinforced metal case & non slip rubber pads.
- IP 23 certified for external use.
- Compact & portable.
Capacity MT 70(optional)
Clean cut 25mm