GYS Neopulse 220amp Pulse MIG C XL
The NEOPULSE 220 C XL is a single-phase pulsed MIG/MAG generator with digital technology. Designed for the highest performance level using the latest technology, it features numerous synergic curves and exceptional arc quality/performance. Intuitive and highly functional, the digital interface allows for quick and easy modifications of the welding parameters. Fitted with an accurate and powerful 4 drive roll feeding system, the NEOPULSE 220 C XL offers manufacturers maximum productivity.
3 levels of interface for the user:
- Easy: simplified features
- Expert: full display
- Advanced: full access to all parameters
NB. Supplied without accessories
- steel and stainless steel wire: Ø 0.6 to 1.0 mm
- aluminium wire: Ø 0.8 to 1.2 mm
- CuSi and CuAl wire: Ø 0.8 to 1.0 mm
MMA DC / Pulse : basic, rutile and cellulosic Electrodes (up to Ø 5 mm).
TIG DC / Pulse.
SYNERGIC mode: After selecting 2 criteria (material/gas combination and the wire diameter), NEOPULSE automatically works out the optimal welding conditions while still allowing you to adjust the settings (wire feed rate, voltage, current, arc length).
- Calibration of the wire feed speed to adjust the displayed voltage measurement and refine the energy calculation.
- Energie, display and energy calculation after welding based on standards EN1011-1, ISO / TR 18491 and QW-409.
- Portability : load/backup user JOBS and machine configuration from a USB key.
- Trace-ability : trace / record all welding steps, cord by cord, during industrial manufacturing in line with standard EN ISO 3834.
OPTIMISED MIG/MAG SETTINGS
- Welding processes: Manual, Standard, Pulsed, Arc Module (variation of hot / cold current)
- TACK modes: SPOT and DELAY.
- Trigger options supported: 2T and 4T.
- Precise control over the welding cycle : CreepSpeed, Softstart, Hotstart, Upslope, Downslope, Crater Fill, Postgas, etc.
- 4 microprocessors giving four times the processing power.
- High productivity thanks to high duty cycle (150 A @ 60%).
- Compatible wire reels: Ø 200 / 300 mm.
- Powerful 4 roller wire-feeder for efficient wire feeding.
- Very high arc voltage for easier ignition and exceptional arc dynamic.
- New user friendly interface focused on welders’ navigation habits.
- Update of the machine and synergies using a USB key.
- Storage of 500 welding programs (can be saved on USB stick).
- Displays current/voltage during and after welding (WPS/PQR).
- Choice of the main parameter to display on the screen (wire speed, average welding current, etc.).
- Internal lighting of the wire feed motor and wire reel.
- Viewing window on wire door to check the state of wire.
- Intelligent ventilation management to reduce power consumption, dust intake and noise.
- Compatible torch Push Pull (24 V).
ROBUST AND MOBILE
- Reinforced metal case & non slip rubber pads.
- IP23S case.
- 2 handles for easier mobility.