GYS Exagon 400 CC/CV Complete
Powered by inverter technology, the EXAGON 400 combines MMA, MIG-MAG & TIG in a single machine, offering exceptional welding performance. Featuring advanced electronics and a reinforced structure, this station guarantees maximum productivity, even in the most hostile environments. Powerful, sturdy and versatile, the EXAGON 400 takes welding to the next level.
Versatile thanks to its 6 modes:
- MMA : basic, rutile and cellulosic electrodes (up to Ø 6 mm)
- MMA Pulse : ideal for rising vertical welding
- MIG / MAG : solid wire (Ø 0.6/1.6 mm) and cored wire (Ø 2.4 mm)
- Workshop water cooled wire feeder (optional EXAFEED 4L)
- Construction site wire feeder (optional NOMADFEED)
- Arc gouging with carbon electrode (up to Ø 6.4 mm),
- TIG DC with TIG lift start.
- Suited for offshore, naval and railway construction and metal works:
- Increased productivity thanks to its strong duty cycle (400A @ 60%).
- Optimised cooling thanks to the air-tight ventilation corridor that helps insulate the electronic components from the dust.
- Visible display, even when exposed to the sunlight.
- Simple interface with easily adjustable buttons and knobs, adapted to gloved hands.
- Stores 50 presets for each process.
- Remote control (optional).
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) to lower no load voltage < 35V.
- Lockable keyboard to protect against misuse.
- Reinforced panels & rubber pads.
- 2 steel handles for easy manipulation.
- IP 23 classification for outside use.